Act, Believe, best business blogger, blog, body, Business, claim it, control your own destiny, Create, Destiny, educate, entertain, fate, Free Your Mind, fullness, Grow, holding on, it's just business, Joy, justice, learn, letting go, Life, Live, Love, Mind, personal, Plan, prepare, Preston Byrd, propose, Purpose, soul, write
“Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.”
– Deborah Reber
Here are 10 things to let go of in 2014.
1. Let go of all thoughts that do not make your feel strong and confident.
2. Let go of feeling guilty for following your dreams and desires.
3. Let go of all paralyzing fear that stifles your growth personally or professionally.
4. Let go of regretful feelings and embrace the fact that at one point you wanted that very thing.
5. Let go of worrying…it’s a waste of imagination and individual creativity.
6. Let go of blaming anyone for anything…you create your own destiny!
7. Let go of thinking you are less than…you are MORE THAN than enough.
8. Let go of thinking your dreams can wait…follow your bliss!
9. Let go of being everything to everyone and be good to yourself first.
10. Let go of thinking you should be further along…you are exactly where you need to be; your journey is unfolding perfectly.
Celebrate life…celebrate you in 2014!
~ Preston Byrd